Our Care Process
When you are looking for care for yourself or a loved one it can be difficult to know where to turn. As a result of this we aim to walk you through our process as best as possible.
We want to help make the process as easy as it can be for yourself and those that care most about you.
Regardless of whether you are sure we are the provider for you, if you have any questions regarding our process or the service in general please get in contact through the contact details at the top or bottom of this page.
We are here to help. Our 5 steps walk you through where to look and what to do to help find the best support for you.
How our Process Works
- Look Into Options – Explore all options to find out which provider suits your needs. Look into possible funding you may be entitled to here.
- Contact – Phone, email or visit your nearest office of your chosen provider to discuss a potential service and ask any questions at all you may have.
- Care Assessment – Arrange an at home appointment with management to sit and have a face to face chat to let us know about you or your loved ones life and needs.
- The Care – Your chosen provider should work in the early stages to ensure everything they do is tailored towards your optimal way of life.
- The Delivery – Work together with us to make you or your loved ones quality of life and care continue to be the best it can be.
After you or your loved one has started with our service you should know where to turn. Our Operations Manager Jackie Dillon is responsible for the day-to-day running of our service and should be your main contact with any issues you may have which you feel are outwith our care staff’s control.
If you have any minor issues such as time-of-visit grievances, general enquiries etc. our office team would be more than happy to help. They can be found through the contact methods found at the bottom of this page.
Our service is fully registered with and regulated by