Care & Support Worker
Being a care & support worker and working in the care industry in general is one of the most rewarding careers available. The caring nature of our staff is repaid daily in seeing the difference they help make in our service users’ lives. Our care staff primarily specialize in providing personal care to those in need of assistance, but also handle jobs and duties such as domestic, social and respite services.
We have service users situated all over the Renfrewshire area and they represent a wide range of different kinds of people, just like our ever growing team of care workers.
Working with Visiting Angelz requires travelling between our service users homes in different areas although a driving licence is not mandatory for applicants.
Visiting Angelz insist that any applicants should be empathetic and very eager to help others and must be aware of the importance of the job they carry out in regards to the service users’ quality of life. They should be friendly and approachable to all, whilst staying respectful of service users and their homes at all times.
Learn about our current team including our Care & Support Workers here.
Experience is preferred, but not essential as full in house training is given.
- We are proud to be accredited by and to follow the Real Living Wage’s rate for Care & Support Workers.
- Provided with full induction and all SSSC required training in all aspects of personal care and are given the option of further specialist training.
- All staff who drive are provided with full mileage rate in relation to travel time between shifts, or where relevant a fuel card.
- All staff are provided with full uniform.
- Staff are all made members of the PVG (Protecting of Vulnerable Groups) scheme prior to employment, paid in full as well as being fully registered with SSSC.